1. According to the shape of the scissors, the shearing machines are divided into straight knife shears and disc knife shears. Straight knife shears are divided into gantry shears and throat shears according to the structure. The disc cutter shearing machine is divided into a disc shearing machine, roller shearing machine, multi-disc shearing machine, and rotary trimming shearing machine according to the structure.
2. According to the trajectory of the knife holder, the shearing machine is divided into the following types according to the trajectory of the knife holder:
(1) The knife holder moves along the vertical line, because there is no forward inclination, so the upper blade section must be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two edges (a rectangular blade with four edges is also available, but the cutting quality is poor). The fracture of the frame shear is not at right angles to the board surface.
(2) The knife holder moves along the forward inclined line (the angle between the vertical line and the vertical line is 1 ° 30 ′ ～ 2 °). The upper blade section can be processed into a rectangular shape with four blades. The shear fracture is basically at right angles to the board surface.
(3) The blade holder swings along the arc, and the cutting blade section should be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades. Since the upper blade is slightly forward during the cutting process, the cutting quality and the blade holder are inclined forward. Linear motion is similar.
(4) The tool holder swings along the arc, and the forward inclination angle can reach 300, so the welding groove can be cut out.
3. According to the transmission mode, the shearing machine is divided into: the mechanical transmission shearing machine and the hydraulic transmission shear trigger.
+86 0571 82686709