The electric metal shutter door machine is mainly composed of a motor, a transmission device, a reel and a shutter door. It is characterized by the transmission device, which is composed of a driving gear, a transition gear and a driven gear. The driving gear is on the motor shaft; the driven gear is fixed with a transmission block through a screw and is installed on a supporting shaft fixed on the main end plate through a bearing and the transmission block is in phase with the transmission plate at one end of the winding shaft. The other end of the winding shaft is fixed on the end plate with the help of the gauge plate, the connecting shaft and the bearing block. The winding shaft and the gauge plate are relatively fixed, and the bearing block is fixed on the end plate by screws. And the finite position controller is fixed on the motor.
1. Some notes about installing the magnetic door contact of the roller shutter door:
(1) make sure the installation position is right;
(2) try your best to reduce the distance between the wireless transmitting sensor and the host machine, so as to reduce the disturbance of the reinforced concrete wall and electrical appliances between the wireless transmitting sensor and the host machine;
(3) the installation position of the wireless transmitting sensor must be away from water or damp places;
(4) the receiving antenna should be pulled out after the installation;
2. The method of installing the magnetic door contact of the roller shutter door:
(1) the metal magnet: installed at the bottom of the roller shutter door machine which can move up and down, corresponding to the metal reed pipe installed on the ground;
(2) the metal reed pipe: installed on the ground corresponding to the metal magnet, and the distance between them should not exceed 2 cm;
(3) the wireless transmitting sensor: connected with metal reed pipe and installed within the communication range of the host machine, and the signal line shall be installed along the ground.
+86 0571 82686709